Well, if it wasn’t obvious, this mama has completed another trip around the sun. Yup, I celebrated my 33rd birthday this week. Happy birthday to me! And this year I decided to share some random facts about me with ya’ll peeps because is my birthday and I can do what I want to, ha!
- Banana bread is my favorite food ever! I can eat tons of eat because yummy…
- I wear glasses since I was 8-years-old. I often take them off to take pictures but I pretty much can’t see a thing without them.
- I suck at every sport. EVERY single one! I’ve tried many and sucked at each one. However, that has never stopped me from enjoying sucking at them.
- I am allergic to peaches… sad, right? Well, I still eat them but they do make my lips itchy.
- I don’t like ice cream cake. I like ice cream. I like cake. Leave them apart!
- Rocky road is my favorite ice cream flavor. Yums!
- I don’t know how to cook rice. You know, like without a rice cooker. Sorry, not my thing. My husband’s is really good though!
- Vin Diesel was my crush when I was a teen.
- Listening to English pop music helped a ton to learn the language. Special shoutout to the Backstreet Boys because they are such cuties and that made me become a fan and learn their lyrics.
- I don’t like hot weather. I like to cuddle, wear sweaters, sip hot drinks, and not feel like I am dying because it is too hot. Cold weather baby!
- I read “The Alchemist” at least every other year. I know many writers and “real” philosophers hate his work but I happen to love that book. Every time I read it, it leaves me a different message. I think is about how you want to see things but what do I know, right? I like the book. I read it. Leave me alone haters!
- I love to dance. Salsa is my favorite!
- I can’t sign. I sound oh-so very bad!
- I can play the guitar… ish. My friends taught me in high school and I knew basics but it’s been a while since I played.
- I strongly believe learning never ends.
- Elephants are my favorite animal. How can one not super love them?!
- My life’s goal is to be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
- The first time I tried a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I was 29-years-old and very pregnant with my third child. I loved it!
- I love photography. I am not a great photographer but I am certainly a photo enthusiast and appreciate other’s work.
- I’ve never been to Disneyland. People find that super odd given I live in California and have kids but is not something that I am attracted to.
- I love fireworks. I think they are magical.
- I don’t like pumpkin anything! I haven’t tried a PSL despite how many friends have tried to convince me to. It has pumpkin… no thank you!
- I love crafts! If being crafty weren’t so damn expensive, I would DIY everything. There are definitely some budget-friendly crafts, but by the time you buy all the tools you need to turn the materials into an amazing something, you realize you could have bought the unicorn headband online cheaper. I think if you are making many of the same or have other uses for the materials it is worth it. But I go into Michael’s and my wallet is not happy, ha! It is mind-blowing when you think of the possibilities… aww I love crafts!
- My ideal beach day takes place with a sunny but chilly day. Yup, remember I don’t like hot weather. I love to go to the beach when is cold, bring a sweater, a blanket, a thermos with hot coffee, a good book to read and just literally chill there.
- If I could have any super power, I would want to be a Super Saiyan if that is a choice! Who dat you ask? Well, if you aren’t familiar with Dragon Ball, you should. I would love to be like Goku. He is THE best! He is basically superhuman everything: strength, speed, senses, durability, endurance. He can fly, has Ki Sense, mental abilities and his fighting techniques are just endless. My most favorite thing about Goku is the boy can eat and never gains weight! That would be great!
- I have three ‘6’s in my birthdate… creepy, I know!
- I love coffee although anyone who knows me knows that.
- I am addicted to gummies.
- I am a great party planner though lately mama ain’t got the time for cool parties for the kiddos. Sorry!
- I don’t eat spicy food. I get judge highly on this one as people assume all Latinos like spicy food. Not this mama. Don’t like to eat with pain thank you!
- I’ve only seen one Star Wars movie and it was a work event. It wasn’t bad but I doubt I will ever watch the rest.
- I think everyone should have cake for breakfast on their birthday! I mean, cake doesn’t have to wait til dessert time. I had cake and coffee for breakfast on my birthday… brekkie of the champions!
- I am truly thankful for the opportunity to share all my random thoughts with ya’ll! Truly, madly, deeply from the bottom of my heart: Thank you for the support!
So now you know I am in celebration mode. I celebrate for the whole month, ha! I started a couple of weeks ago when I was in San Diego and plan to continue the celebration for at least another week. I mean life should be celebrated every day and that is just what I do.
Happy birthday to me!
And I am also adding some of the balloon pics I tried to take outside but it was windy and that just didn’t worked right for the balloons. Oh well, it is what it is.